Mineee ting - Oppdatert: kåseriii

Har du noe grafikk du vil vise frem? Eller kanskje en hjemmeside? Noe du vil ha respons på? Vis det fram her!

Mineee ting - Oppdatert: kåseriii

Innlegg Martie A. Wothington » 16 Mar 2009 21:40

HEHEH se bort fra alt på de følgende sidene, bortsett fra der jeg begynner med fotografi og den awzum tegningen av Martie med masse folk i håret, okei? 8D
Sist endret av Martie A. Wothington den 10 Sep 2012 19:33, endret 9 ganger.
Martie A. Wothington
Stønne Stinas spøkeobjekt

Re: Bartie Lina Wottens stuff

Innlegg Allabaro » 19 Mar 2009 17:40

*stolt av flinke Bartie* ^^
En dag skal jeg bli kjent som "Who-Knows-Who". 8-)
Brukerens avatar
Allabaro
Gullsnopp

Innlegg Martie A. Wothington » 28 Mar 2009 14:45

Thanks Baroen 8D
Bilde
Well, ingen tvil om hvem som er på bildet? xD
Original1 Original2
Holde-i-hånden-tingen ble ikke så vellykket, da.. ._____.
Sist endret av Martie A. Wothington den 17 Mai 2009 16:52, endret 1 gang
Martie A. Wothington

Innlegg Martie A. Wothington » 05 Apr 2009 18:37

Wey, klapp på hodet 8D ~

Legger til nytt bilde jeg, ingen andre kommenterer jo T.T
Bilde
Citty
Originalen
Jeg brukte en stund på dette; skreiv det ut, fikset på det, scannet det inn igjen osv.. ^^"

Edit: Laget bare en Ainareiel med det samme, jeg. Morsomt å farge håret hennes :3 Originalen er den samme som til den ovenfor.
Bilde
Sist endret av Martie A. Wothington den 17 Mai 2009 16:53, endret 1 gang
Martie A. Wothington

Innlegg Martie A. Wothington » 09 Mai 2009 17:30

Dobbelposter for å komme opp på lista :3
Bilde

Original: http://malawai.deviantart.com/art/Kisa-Sohma-full-colour-50109858

Bilde
Laget dem selv :33 Fulgte litt med på malen, riktignok..
Martie A. Wothington

Re: Martie sine ting, lizzmlizzm

Innlegg Martie A. Wothington » 22 Mai 2009 21:53

The animals’ colours
Once upon a time, when the Lord was creating the world, he thought that he should create animals. So he did. The animals came in all sizes and versions, from tiny insects to gigantic elephants.

When the Lord created the animals, he didn’t think of giving the animals colours, but after a couple of weeks, they came to him and asked for the colours. The Lord smiled, lifted his hand and gave colours to all of the animals who came to him. The elephants got the grey colour, the pigs got the pink, the hamsters got the orange and the beavers got the brown. The Lord also mixed colours, such as the wolves got the grey and the brown, some of the dogs got the black and the white, and the birds got all kinds of colours. But as always there were exceptions. The poor raven had been to slow to the “colour-giving”, so when he came to the Lord, the Lord was out of colours. “But you can go to the other animals and ask if they have colours to share with you,” the Lord said. And so the raven started on his trip.

First he came to the wolf. “Oh, dear wolf,” the raven said. “Let me borrow some of your colours and I shall always be your friend!” The wolf shook his head and snorted. “Why should I be your friend? This is my colours, the Lord gave them to me, so you’re not getting anything from me!” The raven sighted disappointed and went on his trip.

After a while, the raven came to the beaver. “Oh, dear beaver,” the raven said. “Let me borrow some of your colours and I shall always be your friend!” The beaver sighted unhappy and looked at the raven with the saddest eyes you can imagine. “I’m really sorry, but I have only one colour, and I don’t have enough for both you and me, but if I had, I’d love to share!” The raven sighted, thanked the beaver for at least wanting to give him colours, and went on with his trip.

After talking to the beaver, the raven went on and asked all kinds of animals to borrow him colours. Some of them were friendly and said politely that they didn’t have enough colour to share, like the beaver. But some of the animals weren’t that nice and just refused to give him colours, just like the wolf.

When the raven was close to give up, he saw the Dalmatian, and thought that one last try wouldn’t hurt anybody. He went over to the Dalmatian, and said to him as he had said to the other ones: “Oh, dear Dalmatian, let me borrow some of your colours and I shall always be your friend!” The Dalmatian smiled brightly and said with his singing voice: “I’d love to give you some of my colours!” At that time, the Dalmatian was black with white dots, so when the raven should get some of his colours, it had to be the black colour.
Since the Dalmatian wasn’t so experienced with giving colours, it took three days and three nights until the process was done. Because of the Dalmatian being a bit bigger that the raven, the raven didn’t need all of the Dalmatian’s black colour, so when the process was done, the Dalmatian had a little bit black left. The rest of his body was white. After a couple of days, the little black that he had left after the process turned into dots. And that’s why the raven’s black and the Dalmatian is white with black dots.

Engelsk sommer-tentamenen min :3
Edit: Fikk sekser. =D Men jeg vil gjerne høre deres respons.
Sist endret av Martie A. Wothington den 13 Aug 2009 17:29, endret 1 gang
Martie A. Wothington

Innlegg Spinderella » 22 Mai 2009 22:22

HAHAHAH DET GRØNNE SNUTE-DYRET VAR JO BARE DET SØTESTE I VERDEN DA <3
Twitter.
If your hair covers your boobs, you are officially a mermaid.
Brukerens avatar
Spinderella
Professor Slurs yndling

Innlegg Martie A. Wothington » 27 Mai 2009 20:08

Keehee xD

Bilde
Franz LeFischer og Cassandra Lexus. Fikk ikke helt til det røde håret til Franz, da ><

Original: http://wawa-station.deviantart.com/art/ ... -122067675
Martie A. Wothington

Innlegg Martie A. Wothington » 29 Mai 2009 23:44

Bilde
Martie. Jeg er kinda fornøyd med bildet. Så værsåsnill å kommentere D:

Original: http://dollfie-dreamland.deviantart.com ... t-49102486

Edit:
Bilde
Dina Reenia. Gjorde nesten ingenting xD

Original: http://wawa-station.deviantart.com/art/ ... -104488745

Eget bilde jeg har tegnet selv :33 Har ikke fjernet alle viskemerkene og sånt, men hu hers? :3
For stort til å postes med bilde xD
Martie A. Wothington

Innlegg Esmeralda Asimka » 30 Mai 2009 11:59

Hahaha *Lættis av det nederste bildet* Jeg fikk totalt latterkrampe av det du tegna selv. Alle bildene var kjempefine : D Jeg vil ha bilde D=
Brukerens avatar
Esmeralda Asimka
Wiltersens Wærste

Gå til Respons

Hvem er i forumet

Brukere som leser i dette forumet: Ingen registrerte brukere og 3 gjester