Ajax Professional [Bilde-Brief og nå også FANFIC]

Har du noe grafikk du vil vise frem? Eller kanskje en hjemmeside? Noe du vil ha respons på? Vis det fram her!

Re: Ajax Professional [Bilde-Brief]

Innlegg Ajattara K » 26 Sep 2009 00:04

Takk, alle sammen :D <3
Nye Santie. Fordi jeg ikke kom på noen flere med svart hår xD

Bilde
Now he prowls the badlands. An outlaw hunting outlaws. A bounty hunter.
A renegade.
Ajattara K
Husnisse

Innlegg Ajattara K » 26 Sep 2009 05:05

Jeg har fått dilla på å lage Cheryler, bruker bilder av the white queen, hvis noen vet hvem det er. :P

Bilde

Også lagde jeg en Rebelle. Hadde hatt dette bildet liggende en stund, og endelig fantes det noen med kort hår :D

Bilde

Jeg prøvde å slå meg løs med overdreven lysbruk, og synes ikke det funket så aller verst.
A renegade.
Ajattara K
Husnisse

Innlegg Southa M. Evethlee » 26 Sep 2009 12:26

OHGODTUSENTAKK! De var dritfine. <3
Gryffindork. One of them.
Brukerens avatar
Southa M. Evethlee
Ollivanders tryllestaver

Innlegg Ajattara K » 27 Sep 2009 01:51

Bilde

Jeg orket ikke lage bakgrunn.. Og I guess det er en voksen Cheryl.
A renegade.
Ajattara K
Husnisse

Innlegg Ashley Yates » 27 Sep 2009 12:29

Aw<3
GUD så fine :D <3
Ashley Yates

Innlegg Southa M. Evethlee » 27 Sep 2009 14:45

OH_MY_GOD_STUNNING_THANKS
Brukerens avatar
Southa M. Evethlee
Ollivanders tryllestaver

Re: Ajax Professional [Bilde-Brief Og nå også FANFIC]

Innlegg Ajattara K » 03 Jan 2010 18:28

Jeg har skrevet en fanfic om

(Trommevirvel)

SYNNE OG GIMLI

Altså Synne som i Cheryl/Southa og Gimli som i dvergen fra Ringenes Herre.
Jeg håper at den i det minste kan være en kilde til LOL, om ikke annet. Selv om jeg faktisk synes den ble ganske søt, og det vet jeg at Synne syntes også. (Selv om hun egentlig ikke synes Gilmli er så søt. ^^')

It was dark when Synne finally decided to make camp. She had been walking since before sunrise and now the moon already stood high in the night-sky. The day had led her away from Mirkwood and she had just passed the Old Ford before stopping. A few more days, the thought, and she would be home. She sighed and made her camp before she started her search for firewood. The moon was reflected in her long, shimmery-blond hair and even though her face had gone three days without a wash, it was not hard to see that she was beautiful. Her long, graceful body moved with ease, proof of her elven heritage.
She returned to her camp with an armful of dry sticks and started to make her fire. It was not long before the fires blazed and she had a rabbit roasting over them.
Suddenly, her keen elf-ears picked up a sound from the woods. She listened for a moment, but it did not return. She kept on guard, though, for she was certain that it had not been a mere animal.

Gimli stood as still as he could beneath the trees, eying the elf-maiden like a hobbit eying an unreachable cake. He had been following her for days, increasingly surprised that she had not yet noticed him. He knew that he almost had given himself away tonight, but thankfully, she hadn’t cared too much about the sound. She reminded him of Her, the lady of light, and so he could not let her go. He had to follow her, even though he did not have the courage to approach her, let alone speak to her. Some of the things he had watched her do made him flushed to even think about, and he felt somehow dirty that he had so easily given in to his desires. He had seen her through the trees when he was out hunting. Her long hair had shone almost like spun gold in the sunlight, and he could not resist the urge to simply.. Follow her. She had been heading for the Forest River, and even though he knew that he should turn back, or at lest look away, he was unable to. She had been so graceful and so elegant, even when she took of her leather armor, revealing thin, white, almost transparent undergarments. He had looked away then, almost turned around completely, but the sound of splashing water was impossible to resist. She had slipped into a small pool, away from the strong current of the river and was frolicking around, almost like a little girl, diving and splashing the water by herself. He had just barely resisted the urge to step closer for a better look, but his wishes were granted only moments later when she rose from the pool, naked as her name-day. He could do nothing but stare, to look away was simply impossible, even though the shame kept rising in him, even as his he felt his manhood grow hard.
He shaked his head, the things she had made him do.. It was as though she had cast a spell on him, and if he did not know better, he would certainly believe it to be so.

After she had finished the rabbit, Synne lay down on her bedroll, arms folded across her chest and listened. She was still afraid that the noise could have been something other than a friendly wanderer. That there was someone out there in the woods, waiting for her to fall asleep so that they could rob her, murder her, rape her. She had her sword, Maeg-Dae, next to her, and her elf-senses were keen even in sleep, but still she was not able to fully relax. Finallt, she sighed and got up. She was dressed, but she did not bother to don her leather as she lifted her sword and crept nearer the tree-line.

Gimli had just set his own camp, if one could call it that, hidden behind some thick bushes. He had no fireplace, and all he had to sleep on was his cloak. He had just found what little moldy bread he had left and broken it when he discovered that the maiden had disappeared from her bedroll. He had time to consider if this was when he should run, before he felt cold steel to his throat.

She had almost circled her camp when she noticed him; he sat with his back against her, but it was not difficult for her to see that he was a dwarf. His statue was small but burly and long, brown hair fell long past his shoulders. Synne wondered puzzled why he was there, dwarves were not enemies of the elves anymore. But then, he could be a simple thief, looking for something to loot. Carefully she snuck up behind him and put her sword to his throat. ”State you business, dwarf, or I’ll cut your head off”. The dwarf sighed, and did not meet her eyes. ”I beg your forgiveness, my Lady.. My business was none other than you. I saw you when you passed through Mirkwood, and I could not steer my gaze, for you are the most beautiful thing I have seen since I looked upon the Lady of Light herself”. Synne gaped at his words and her sword suddenly hang loose in her hand. She could do nothing but look puzzled at the fair-spoken dwarf and wonder if there was any truth to his words. When she did not say anything, he spoke again; “I am Gimli, son of Glóin of Erebor”. At this Synne was almost shocked. “You.. You are the dwarf from the fellowship. You helped defeat Sauron, the dark Lord”. “Yes” He looked at her for the first time since she had found him. “But that does not justify what I have done”. She removed her sword from him then. “You should have asked and I would have been glad to take you into my camp”. Again, he bowed his head in shame, “Yes, my Lady, but I did not dare approach you. I was afraid that you were a vision, that you would disappear if I came too close”.
She laughed then. A thrilling laughter of relief and surprise. “A vision? Well I am afraid that I am no such thing. But come, you must be hungry if you have indeed followed me for so long”. She gave him her hand and helped him up, before she went back to her camp and found what was left of her Lembas bread. “Here” She handed him the bread when he approached “ It’s not much I’m afraid, but hopefully it’s better than your molden bread”. He nodded “Aye, thank you, my Lady, you are too kind”. “No, I am honored to share camp with such a renowned warrior as you.” Synne smiled at the dwarf in front of her before she looked shyly down on her hands. “You know.. I have seen you before. I do not think that you ever saw me, but I was there when Lord Aragorn was crowned King.” Gimli eyed her curiously from underneath his bushy eye-brows.. “Really? I am sorry.. I really missed something, then”. Synne giggled heartily; “I understand that you have a heart for elven women. And here I thought you dwarves despised us”.

They sat like this for a while; trading news and memories of the relationships between Elves and Dwarves. Gimli even told her about his adventures with the King, and his meeting with the Lady of Light. Synne had seen the Lady Galdriel herself, but she had never had the pleasure of speaking with her in person.. And now that she had let herself carry over the sea, the chance of meeting her was even smaller. He told her of the crystal he had made containing the hair strands she had given him, before his face turned red and he started fumbling with his words. She cocked her head and sent him a ransacking look before she slid closer to where he sat. “Is something wrong, Gimli? You seem a bit.. Odd..?” He grumbled a little before he answered “Oooh, it’s nothing.. I just.. have a liking for crystals.. And.. Beautiful hair..” He lifted his gaze to meet hers and Synne smiled warmly at him. “You want to put my hair in a crystal? Why, you are the most wonderful dwarf I have ever met!” Without thinking twice, she lowered her head to plant a kiss on his cheek, but as their eyes met, she was drawn closer, closer. Their lips touched for a brief second before Gimly shyly pulled away. “My Lady.. I apologize”. Carefully, she bit her lip before answering “no, don’t be..” as she put one finger to his cheek and steered him to her lips once again.
A renegade.
Ajattara K
Husnisse

Re: Ajax Professional [Bilde-Brief og nå også FANFIC]

Innlegg Southa M. Evethlee » 03 Jan 2010 18:52

Omg, fu. XD
Brukerens avatar
Southa M. Evethlee
Ollivanders tryllestaver

Innlegg Ajattara K » 03 Jan 2010 21:02

I know you like it!
A renegade.
Ajattara K
Husnisse

Innlegg Eleesha Lantern » 07 Jan 2010 12:46

I Like it ^^
Eleesha Lantern
Syvendeklasse trollmann/heks

Gå til Respons

Hvem er i forumet

Brukere som leser i dette forumet: Ingen registrerte brukere og 28 gjester