Random skrivegreier for Sinus, lulz

Har du noe grafikk du vil vise frem? Eller kanskje en hjemmeside? Noe du vil ha respons på? Vis det fram her!

Re: Random skrivegreier for Sinus, lulz

Innlegg Marth Akamatsu » 01 Sep 2010 16:50

Shinya Sano skrev:<3

no, really
<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

det han/hun/den sa. Kommer sannsynligvis til å skrive noe glupere senere. xD
Brukerens avatar
Marth Akamatsu
Professor

Innlegg Sine Metu » 14 Sep 2010 21:45

I'm lost.
Lost in this ocean of people.
They don't see me, they don't recognize me at all.
I wish they could see me.
I wish I was found again.

Then you came and pulled me up from that endless darkness
Made me shine like the star I am
When you are gone, will I disappear once again?

Authors note: Wth is up with ze emo bullshit I'm suddenly sprouting.

I'm me.

I'm nice. I'm naughty. I'm crazy. I'm sane. I'm wise. I'm dumb.
I am everything listed, and more too
But who am I if I am everything
If I am everything, am I nothing?
I'm a living paradox, and so are you.

Authors note... again: Yay for random writing.
Ikke trykk her. Jeg advarte deg, altså.
Sine Metu
Rektor Humlesnurrs yndlingselev

Innlegg Leah Kiowa Laurence » 14 Sep 2010 23:43

Den siste var finfin.
EKTE KULHET SERVERT PÅ SØLVFAT
Brukerens avatar
Leah Kiowa Laurence
Basilisken i Mysteriekammeret

Innlegg Sine Metu » 20 Sep 2010 13:23

Drypp. Drypp. Drypp.

Det er kaldt, og det er mørkt. Jeg kan ikke se, jeg kan nesten ikke høre. Det virker som om mørket sluker alt, selv stillheten. Jeg hører ingenting, bare den sakte, jevne dryppingen. Eller innbiller jeg meg bare at den er der? Jeg klarer nesten ikke føle noenting heller. Jeg har mistet tellingen på hvor lenge jeg har sittet her. Det kan ha gått flere dager. Eller bare timer. Jeg vet ikke hva jeg skal tro.

Drypp. Drypp. Drypp.

Jeg angrer. Alle gjør det tilslutt, men hva de angrer for er ulikt. Du angrer ikke for at du tok brødet for å mate barna dine, du angrer på at du var uforsiktig og ble tatt. Andre angrer for at de nedverdiget seg til å stjele. Andre angrer på at de satte seg i denne situasjonen i det hele tatt.

Jeg angrer på at jeg ikke tok hånden hennes når hun tilbydde meg den.

Drypp. Drypp. Drypp.

Hvor lenge skal jeg sitte her? Jeg vet ikke. Tid er kun en illusjon her i mørket. De sier at tiden strømmer jevnt, at man kan telle sekundene. Det er en løgn, noe mennesker prøver å innbille seg for å bli komfortable. Sekunder, timer og døgn vil gå. Men tiden, den står stille. Akkurat som her. Tiden står stille, men sekundene går.

Drypp. Drypp. Drypp.

Jeg kunne ønske jeg hadde fått sagt farvel til henne en siste gang. Hun er langt borte nå. Jeg kunne ønske jeg fikk sagt de siste ordene mine til henne før jeg svinner hen. Nå er det forsent.

Hvor pokker jeg ville med dette aner jeg ikke. Yay for random skriving? Bleh, skylder på at jeg er sjuk. xD
Sine Metu

Innlegg Sine Metu » 20 Nov 2010 02:28

I've lost my safety net.

I've never realized how much I've been depending on people. Now when everything is lost I feel like a fool. When did I become like this? When did I start to change? My logic tells me that the only way to go on is to be independent. Independent people are strong people. I cannot blame Lascelle for this, even if I want to. He might've been the reason I stand here alone, feeling lost and forlorn, but I was the one depending on him. I feel sick. I'm like one of those women who start dieting, but halfway through the diet, they start eating a shitload of chocolate. Damn. I want chocolate.

Somehow, I feel like a girl. It must be the state of mind I'm in, and at the moment I can't change that, even if I wanted to. And god, I would be grateful to end this confusion. The difference between me and girls is that I don't break down and cry over it. I just have this empty feeling in my chest, so empty that it hurts, so empty that it almost suffocates me. I guess being melodramatic is something girls and I have in common.

I bet other people would just laugh at my sillyness, if they could hear my innermost thoughts. I bet they would tell me to get over it, to talk about it with my "friends" or to find someone else. I tell myself to get over it everyday. It doesn't work. And friends? What friends do I have? I don't have someone I would call a friend anymore. It is fascinating how easily we humans form bonds, only to brutally break them. I have nobody left. Nobody.

Find someone else? Why bother finding someone else to hurt me? Everytime I've gone into a relationship, it ended up in disaster. Nathalie Moonlight wouldn't stop hunting me down, even after I told her that we were over. Joke Luminou stopped talking to me, and our so-called bond broke. Lascelle... I haven't seen him. I haven't heard a single word from him. Not spoken, not written. Maybe that is the reason it still hurts so bad. I haven't had a chance to get closure from him at all. I'm not even sure he received my letter, or that he's alive. I try to forget, I really do. But how do you forget something you depended on so easily? It is as if I lost my arm or my leg. How can human beings go through this pain over and over again?

I feel broken. Like an important part of me have gone missing, never to be found again. Maybe the bonds I create with other people require a small part of me, and maybe when that bond is broken that particular part of me disappears.
Or maybe I'm just turning crazy, like everyone around me told me I would eventually do. Living like this certainly doesn't make me more sane than I already was.

Just two years left, and I can leave. Just two more years, and I will finally forget and be forgotten.

[Authors note: Yeahhh, random Sinus-greie. wohey.]
Sine Metu

Innlegg Sine Metu » 25 Apr 2011 12:44

When I was younger, I wished to be an author.

It seemed like the perfect job, just sitting there in silence and imagine a whole new world with interesting characters, amazing plot and intricate details before you write down words that not only make sense to you, but to others as well. To make others wanna flip through the pages in a hurry to know what the next page will bring. To make people long for the next word, the next book. I don't have the same enthusiasm for writing anymore.

I know I have a way with words, and people have often told me that they like what I write. When I sit down, I can easily produce several pages of a interesting story. Building characters, describing the landscape... Everything comes easy when I just sit down and focus on the task.

But that's the thing. When I was younger, I didn't see writing as a task, something that needed to be done. I enjoyed myself, didn't stress with proper grammar, good characters or even a good plot. Now, writing is not about writing anymore. It is about proper punctuation, no spelling mistakes, good characters who have to be perfect without being perfect, a plot that makes sense. It's not enjoyable anymore, merely more work I have to do. I don't know if I'll ever get back to writing like I used to.

I may not be an author, but I am a writer. Many of you will surely be confused, but there is some sort of logic behind my words. An author is an excellent writer with success, like J.K Rowling or Terry Pratchett, better than most of the writers around the world. Don't get me wrong, being published does not make you into a author. It just makes you lucky.

//blarghhgh random skrivegreie igjen. Skrev kun for å skrive, sånn egentlig. og jeg kjeder ræva av meg.
Sine Metu

Gå til Respons

Hvem er i forumet

Brukere som leser i dette forumet: Ingen registrerte brukere og 15 gjester